Disfruta de todo el potencial de biblioEteca entrando con tu usuario...
The Johns Hopkins Guide to Diabetes is a comprehensive and reliable guide to this complex condition, answering questions such as: What are the differences between Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes? How are the different forms of this disease diagnosed and treated? Can gestational diabetes become a permanent condition? Can diabetes ever be managed successfully with diet and exercise alone?
The second edition includes up-to-date information on
- How diabetes is diagnosed
- The two types of diabetes, and the role of genetics
- Improvements in blood glucose measurement
- Good nutrition and regular exercise
- Insulin and non-insulin medications
- Insulin pumps
- The emotional side of diabetes
- How families are affected and how they can help
- What to do if diabetes affects your work
- Complications from head to toe
Written by a team of Johns Hopkins diabetes specialists, this authoritative and easy-to-read guide will help people with diabetes work effectively with their care team to control their condition and maintain good health.
Según nuestros usuarios
Etiquetas de otros usuarios
Así han etiquetado este libro más usuarios