Disfruta de todo el potencial de biblioEteca entrando con tu usuario...
Free Teacher's Book & a Free set of Class Audio CDs when you Buy 15 Student's Books
Instructions: Simply add 15 or more of this student's book to your basket and if you would like the free Teacher's Book and/or Audio CDs add a comment (link below total in "Your Basket") to your order to let us know.
Multiples of 15 qualify for that multiple of Free Teacher's Books and/or Class Audio CDs.
N.B. The teacher's book is not due to be published until October 2009
New Inside Out takes all the best elements of the original Inside Out series - including the emphasis on personalisation and meaning - and adds a host of brand-new features. Sue and Vaughan have gone back to the classroom to write this new edition, working with teachers and students to find out exactly what works in the real world. The result is one of the most relevant and exciting general English courses available.
* A new, fully updated version of our classic general English course
* Retains all the character and personality users love from the original Inside Out series, whilst adding a range of great new features
* Every Student's Book comes with a multimedia CD-ROM with interactive practice and extension activities
* A brand-new Beginner level
* New components: DVD and DVD Teacher's Book, Interactive Whiteboard software
* New 'Useful phrases' and 'Vocabulary Extra' sections, and much more
* Multimedia CD-ROM included with every Student's Book - providing extra interactive practice, at home or in school
* Beginner level - New Inside Out now takes students from complete beginners to advanced users of English
* New topics engage students and bring the books up to date
* Expanded grammar sections offer comprehensive coverage of key language points, whilst the new 'Grammar Extra' sections recycle and review this language
* 'Useful Phrases' and 'Vocabulary Extra' sections provide real-world language
* The comprehensive, all-in-one Teacher's Book is the perfect companion to the
Según nuestros usuarios
Etiquetas de otros usuarios
Así han etiquetado este libro más usuarios